The New Hampshire Art Educators’ Association is a professional organization whose mission is to promote quality art education in New Hampshire by providing leadership, member services, advocacy, a format for communication, and opportunities for professional development.
Our annual Art Educator Award Program recognizes outstanding art educators who have made significant contributions to Art Education or art programs within their school, community, or professional organization.
Benefits for Art Educator of the Year Recipient
- Acknowledgment of professional excellence
- Positive recognition for the educator’s school
- Demonstrates and promotes school/community support for the arts
- Highlights art curriculum
- The opportunity to represent NHAEA at events
- Raises professional standards
- Recognition at the NHAEA Conference, NAEA National Convention and at the NH Excellence in Education Awards (“ED”ies)
- Up to $600.00 stipend towards the NAEA Convention
Application Binder MUST be postmarked no later than August 20, 2018